1. These terms and conditions are the rules (“Rules”) that apply to the 2017 Treat Yourself Promotion (“the Competition ”), By taking part in any part of the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Rules. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all Rules are accepted as final.
2. This Promotion is organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London W1U 3BH (“PANDORA ”). PANDORA is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012.
3. If you are participating in this promotion in-store, these Rules are additional to Pandora's standard Terms and Conditions, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and Pandora's standard Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
4. If you are participating in this promotion through the UK PANDORA eSTORE (at www.pandora.net) ("PANDORA eSTORE"), these Rules are additional to the PANDORA eSTORE Terms and Conditions, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and the PANDORA eSTORE Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the conduct of this Promotion, the decision of PANDORA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
6. Your attention is drawn to the limitations of liability contained in these Rules.
7. This promotion is available through the PANDORA eSTORE and at participating PANDORA concept stores in England, Scotland and Wales ("Participating Stores"). It is not valid on in-store purchases in Northern Ireland or on online purchases for delivery to Northern Ireland and it is not valid at airports and outlets. Please check with the store before travelling. .
8. Participants in the promotion must be at least 16 years of age and permanently resident in England, Scotland or Wales at the time of participation in this promotion ("Eligible Participants"). Residents of Northern Ireland are not eligible.
9. To qualify for this promotion, Eligible Participants must purchase any PANDORA product (excluding gift cards) through the PANDORA eSTORE or a Participating Store ("Qualifying Purchase").
10. The Qualifying Purchase must be made during normal trading hours between 00:01am (GMT) on 6 March 2017 and 11:59pm (GMT) on 26 March 2017 ("Qualifying Period"). Qualifying Purchases may be made online at any time during the Qualifying Period. In-store Qualifying Purchases are subject to the normal trading hours of the applicable Participating Store. Please check before travelling.
11. Eligible Participants who make a Qualifying Purchase during the Qualifying Period will receive a promotional PANDORA 'Treat Yourself' voucher entitling the Eligible Participant to a discount of £20 on future purchases of at least £120 ("Voucher"). The Voucher is redeemable strictly in accordance with these Rules.
12. A limit of one Voucher per person applies to this promotion.
13. To redeem the Voucher, participants must purchase one or more PANDORA jewellery products (excluding gift cards, jewellery boxes, care kits and polishing cloths) with a total combined value of at least £120 (including VAT) through the PANDORA eSTORE or a Participating Store ("Redemption Purchase"). Upon redemption, a discount of £20 (including VAT) will be applied to the purchase..
14. To redeem a Voucher in a Participating Store, simply surrender the Voucher at the checkout when making payment.
15. To redeem a Voucher on the PANDORA eSTORE, simply locate the special promotional code that appears on the Voucher and key it in during the checkout process. The discount will then be applied to the order.
16. Vouchers must be redeemed between 00:01am (GMT) on 30 March 2017 and 11:59pm (GMT) on 9 April 2017 ("Redemption Period"). Vouchers may be redeemed online through the PANDORA eSTORE at any time during the Redemption Period. In-store redemption is subject to the normal trading hours of the applicable Participating Store. Please check before travelling.
17. Vouchers must be redeemed in full in one single transaction. Vouchers are not divisible.
18. Vouchers will automatically expire at the end of the Redemption Period, at which point they will no longer be accepted online or in-store. Vouchers holders are solely responsible for ensuring that all Vouchers are redeemed prior to expiry of the Redemption Period. No reminders will be sent.
19. In order to return the Redemption Purchase for a refund, all products forming part of the Redemption Purchase must be returned at the same time. For example, if the Redemption Purchase consists of three PANDORA products with a combined value of at least £120 (including VAT), all three products must be returned to receive a refund. .
20. If the Redemption Purchase is returned for a refund, only the amount actually paid will be refunded. For example, if the products purchased total £150 (including VAT), the price actually paid would have been £130 (i.e. £150 less the £20 Voucher) and therefore the refund would be £130.
21. Refunds and exchanges are subject to the Returns Policy as varied above. The Returns Policy can be found at http://estore-uk.pandora.net/returns/returns.html. Unless the goods are faulty or not as described, the return can only be made within 30 days of purchase. For purchases made through the PANDORA eSTORE, please see the PANDORA eSTORE Terms and Conditions at http://estore-uk.pandora.net/returns/returns.html for more information on returns and the returns process.
22. Participants' legal rights, including all rights in respect of products which are faulty or not as described and in respect of refunds, replacements and repairs are unaffected by these Terms.
23. This promotion is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer except the free standard delivery over £75 offer on the PANDORA eSTORE. Redemption Purchases will qualify for FREE UK standard delivery. This will automatically apply at the PANDORA eSTORE checkout when standard delivery is selected
24. Stocks of physical Vouchers are strictly limited and subject to availability. PANDORA has made reasonable efforts to ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet likely demand, but PANDORA may end the in-store Qualifying Period early in respect of any Participating Store if all available Vouchers at that store have been claimed before the end of the Qualifying Period. Please check availability at the relevant Participating Store before travelling or making a purchase.
25. All Vouchers remain the property of PANDORA at all times. If there are unclaimed Vouchers after expiry of the Qualifying Period, those Vouchers will be disposed of as PANDORA sees fit.
26. Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other gift or product. There is no cash alternative to the Gift Card. Vouchers have a monetary value of £0.01.
27. PANDORA and the Participating Stores reserve the right to disqualify a participant or to ask them to leave a Participating Store if there are reasonable grounds to believe that such person is ineligible or for any other lawful reason, including unruly behaviour or failure to comply with these Rules.
28. Pandora reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend the Rules without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Pandora's reasonable control.
29. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, PANDORA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
30. Employees of PANDORA, and members of their families and households, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
31. This Promotion and these Rules are governed by English Law and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. However, residents of Scotland may bring proceedings in the Courts of Scotland or England and Wales.
32. Subject to Rule 33 below, PANDORA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of their participation in this promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any gift or product.
33. Nothing in these Rules shall exclude PANDORA’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or for fraud, or for any other liability that may not be lawfully limited or excluded. Further, nothing in these Rules shall affect participants' statutory rights including in relation to any PANDORA products received as gifts or prizes..
34. By taking part in this promotion, participants agree that PANDORA shall not bear any liability for: (i) the loss, theft or misuse of any Voucher; or (ii) any damage in any way attributable to this promotion, subject to Rule 33 above.
35. This Promotion and any website on which these Rules are posted are only intended to be accessed from England, Scotland and Wales. PANDORA does not make any representation that materials relating to this promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. Any person who views these Rules from outside England, Scotland and Wales is responsible for compliance with all local laws.
37. The Data Controller of participants' personal data (as that term is defined in the UK's Data Protection Act 1998) gathered in connection with this promotion is PANDORA. PANDORA does not collect information relating to promotion participants on behalf of any third party.
38. PANDORA may send details of PANDORA offers and information to participants by post and electronic means. If a participant no longer wishes to receive these communications, he or she can contact PANDORA in writing and ask to be removed from the mailing list. .
39. Participants may be requested to take part in promotional activities, although there is no obligation to do so.
40. Queries about these Rules or the Promotion should be directed to PANDORA at:
eSTORE Customer Care: : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: : 0808 234 5431 Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
Stores Customer Care:: Email: email@example.com
Phone number: : +44 844 873 1441, option 1