Please read these rules carefully
1. These terms and conditions are the rules (“Rules”) that apply to the PANDORA Re-Permission Prize Draw (“the Competition ”), which runs from 17 July to 31 August 2016 ("the Term"). By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012) of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH (“PANDORA ”).
3. PANDORA reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend the Rules without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside PANDORA's reasonable control. Any changes will be displayed on www.pandora.net (“PANDORA's website ”).In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, PANDORA may, at its discretion, select a winner from eligible, non-suspect or unaffected entries, received prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to any of the Competition, the decision of PANDORA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. Your attention is drawn in particular to the limitations of liability contained in these Rules.
7. For your entry to the Competition to qualify you must submit your entry by midnight UK time on 31 August 2016 (the "closing time"). PANDORA reserves the right to amend the closing time of the Competition.
8. Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of PANDORA, PANDORA’s intermediaries and PANDORA's agency partners for this promotion are not eligible to enter the Competition.
9. To enter the Competition you must be resident in the UK and at least 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
10. Only one entry is permitted per person. Additional responses will not be entered into the Competition.
11. It is a condition of entry that all Rules are accepted as final and participants agree to abide by these Rules.
12. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, PANDORA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
13. If you make comments on social media that contain abusive, offensive or derogatory language or denigrate PANDORA or its products you may be disqualified from the Prize Draw.
14. PANDORA reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if PANDORA is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe a winner is not eligible for any reason.
15. Subject to these Rules the prize-winner of the Competition will receive a £250 PANDORA Gift Card.
16. The winner of the Competition will be selected at random by an independent person.
17. PANDORA will contact the winners of the Competition via email on or before Monday 19 August 2016. The winner must respond to PANDORA via email, supplying their full name and postal address. If a prize-winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted by PANDORA, he/she will forfeit their right to the prize and PANDORA may draw an alternative prize-winner without delay.
18. The prize is non-transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
19. If any advertised prize is not available, PANDORA reserves the right to award an alternative prize that it decides is appropriate in the circumstances.
20. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English Law and, subject to any right you may have as a consumer to select jurisdiction, any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
21. Subject to Rule 29 below, PANDORA does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants of the Competition or as a result of participation, attempted participation or acceptance of any prize.
22. Nothing in these Rules shall exclude PANDORA's liability (or the liability of any third party) for death or personal injury (as a result of PANDORA's negligence in the case of PANDORA, or as a result of the third party's negligence in the case of that the third party), or for fraud, or for any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded. Further, nothing in these Rules shall affect your statutory rights including in relation to any PANDORA products received as prizes.
23. By entering, participants agree that PANDORA shall not bear any liability for (a) the loss, theft or misuse of any prize or (b) any damage in any way attributable to this Competition.
24. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of PANDORA (including without limitation by reason of a virus, bug or other cause) the Competition cannot be carried out or completed as advertised PANDORA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the affected Competition.
25. PANDORA also reserves the right to cancel individual Competition entries without liability to affected participants if the security or proper administration of the Competition or the validity of the Competition entry is adversely affected.
26. The Competition is only intended for the United Kingdom. PANDORA does not make any representation that materials relating to the Competition are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you view these Rules from outside the United Kingdom you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
27. You can contact PANDORA in relation to the Competition at the address given at the end of these Rules.
29. By entering the Competition, participants consent to the disclosure in the event of a win of their name and county to persons enquiring. For the name of the winner please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, prior to 30 December 2016, to: PANDORA Re-permission Prize Draw, Pandora Jewellery UK Limited, 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH. The winner’s name and county will be sent only after the prizes have been awarded.
30. The Data Controller of your personal data (as that term is defined in the UK's Data Protection Act 1998) is PANDORA. PANDORA does not collect information relating to Competition entrants on behalf of any third party.
31. PANDORA may send you details of offers and information, which may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive these communications you can contact PANDORA in writing and ask to be removed from the mailing list.
32. If you have any questions regarding this Competition, you may contact us at:
PANDORA RE-PERMISSION Prize Draw
PANDORA Jewellery UK Limited
33 George Street